I consider my self .. blessed

Hi my dear readers ..

Long time not being here, I'm so busy with my real home life. I am hoping that I can sit just a moment to craft but I found all my time are scheduled :) :) :)
anyway I can't go so far from my craft desk for a long time I think, 
so it is nice to be back :)


I know my self, that I never create without any reason ..
and today I wrap everything that happened to me in these couple weeks and for all the crowded days there are lots of blessings that I've got!
so, as I mentioned on my today's blog title ..
I consider my self .. blessed!




I used my Magnolia stamp set, and this set was design for a good cause!
they are inspired from the legend ... 
hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil
Let's us do a good one!

 
Supplies :
 Magnolia stamps : Hear no evil Edwin, Speak no evil Edwin, See no evil Edwin
Leaves : DooHickeys club
 Tag, stitched photo frame, sequins are Pretty Pink Posh

Thank you so much for visiting me today and I wish I can find another time to crafting and I will return soon :)
Bye!!

xoxo, Yulis










2 comments

Cathy Lee said...

These are totally adorable, Yulis. I love how you colored each one and they speak volumes. You are so inspiring.
Hugz,
Cath

Gretchen said...

These are beautiful tags. You put a lot of thought into them and it paid off!