Summer Delights - MDUC mid challenge reminder

Hi! Hi! ..

yes, I am back today :D
and I bring a Summer delight card for you guys, and it is reminder also that we at MDUC have the challenge that is still going on, so come and join the fun!



I made my summer card with soft pastel of pink and bring it a light touch, a novelty summer greeting with text on the right up corner.
Magnolia stamps : Soccer bench (The winner takes it all 2011) , Sitting Tilda with butterfly (Once upon a time 213)
Magnolia Paper and Magnolia DooHickey (mini doily, love tag)
Coloring medium; Distress ink.


I adore this pink lace, I found it when I went to a lace shop here. and I dyed the gauze with victorian velvet.


I've got lots of flowers last year, I am roses give me a big box of flowers and one of a kind I am so love with their Lilies ... so beautiful!! and the other tiny flowers given by my friend also from Thailand.

oh I do love love her with her curly hair!!! she is too cute ....
for bringing a novelty look on my card, I stamped words on the right up corner, it is a clear stamp from KCK company, add on it some glossy accent for watering effect.

Thanks for enjoying my card today and Have a very lovely day!

Love,
Yulis

1 comment

Unknown said...

Awesome Yulis! Love your scene, lace, paper, so soft and beautiful.
Jasmina