Christmas in July

Hi everyone!

... in the middle of this July here my latest card to share :


This one for inspiration on MDUC, so I bet you can guess what's going on at MDUC this week ..
yes, yes .. we invited you to join our "Christmas in July" as a sweet theme chosen by our lovely Debbie P.


My card comes with Christmas Party Tilda from So Jolly 2010, colored with Distress ink pad on the classy tone with reddish blond hair :)
I was playing with gingham fabric on my design and give some cool sensation with snow text.



The gorgeous Magnolia paper from "Christmas Story" collection called Old Monogram, I gave Stampendous chunky white on the edge.

I love to invite you to join on MDUC this week, please popping there and you will found so gorgeous inspiration from my sweet team mates :)

Thank you for stopping on my blog and my pleasure to have you here ..
Love and smile,
Yulis

5 comments

Kelly said...

I love the touches of red, and the fabric behind her. Your card is so beautiful and frosty!
Hugs Kelly

Cathy Lee said...

Gorgeous card. Love the frayed fabric behind Tilda's frame.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

NPurdum56 said...

Oh how pretty! Such a lovely card! :) Nancee

Norma said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Yulis. I love the colour scheme. Adorable Tilda and your colouring is fabulous. The frantage looks terrific and I just love those frayed edges of your fabric.
Hugs,
Norma

Cordine said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine