Being Tan under the Sun

Hello lovelies ..

Today, me again with the Summer Breeze stamp kit ;)
and I love to asking you to join with my little cute Tilda to get sunbathing together :D
and what she got ? She was being tan under the sun!

here my card ;



a light card with some hot under the sun, I use a white core paper to make a big banner so I can sanded it after emboss it with folder.
not too much embellish to have the touch of sunbathing :)
colored her with distress ink on arches water color paper.


I didn't inked the edge this time, but distressing with distress tool from Making memory (one of my fave tool)
painted some white here and there and .. I put some mini sequins to remember the water splash!

Hope you will enjoy my card today, thank you for stopping here and ... Enjoy your day!

Smiles,
Yulis

5 comments

Suriana Ju said...

CC, Kartunya cantik seperti biasanya !
Suka kombinasi warnanya n coloringnya.
Hugs,
ana

Monique said...

That is beautifull !!! I love it.

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

Beautifully coloured and created, so sweet
Hugs Julie P

Anonymous said...

I just love it :) Nice colors!

Monique Lokhorst said...

A lovely card! So lovely!

Have a lovely weekend!

Big hugs,
Monique xxx