My Simple Bookmark

Hi .. hi ..

Today, the rain still falling for good here
the weather quit comfortable now days, but not good enough when my boys going to school :P

as I love to read comics when I have free time.. I always need a bookmark
pssst ... my bookmark was an used ticket LoL
So, I bet it's gonna be fine for making one bookmark for daily use with another scrap things.

and now , here is mine ;)


a very simple one with my own favors ; from the soft color until the CAS for bookmark are my fave to the top.
and here are more pictures ;







recipe from me :
Stamps : Tilda with Slingshot, Postcard (all from Magnolia rubber stamps)
Paper : Concord , EP
Tools : Daiso punch, Doohickey Lovely wrapped
Decorations : Fine feather, TH mini clip, SU! vintage trinkets, seam binding
Medium : Distress ink, Frantage shabby blue, Copic opaque white ( sprayed with toothbrush)

That's all from me and thank you so much for peekin'

Hugs,
Yulis

2 comments

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hi Yulis!

Simple? Gorgeous you mean, I think. I love this cute bookmark.

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Barbara GR said...

Yes, yes.... simple :))) This is absolutely gorgeous!!
I love all on this bookmark!!
Hugs
Barbara GR