Sweet Christmas Dream in July

Hi Magnolia lover ...
I am so happy to say hello to you all, and this time is TOMIC's time !
and we have a Christmas in July for this time, so fun isn't it ?
come to join us and my teamies love to see the Christmas colors : Red and Green, sure you add a touch of another color, and  we want you to add stars on your card, it can be from stamp, shape, dies, etc.
and this is my card for bring you a little inspiration, hope you like it :)

stamps : Sweet Christmas Tilda, Sweet Christmas Present and text from Sweet Christmas Dream 2011
coloring using distress ink : Vintage photo, walnut stain, wild honey
you should love to go to stop on TOMIC because there is many beautiful inspiration from my teamies :)

and here more close up for my one tone coloring :


I hope you have many great times on this July, I want to share my other work for you soon .. thank you for stopping here, bye ...


Love,
Yulis




No comments