Little Christmas 2012

Hello Magnolia lover!

Finally another cutie Tilda released with the newest collection : Little Christmas!
i just can't choose one from the six images there, as all of them were so CUTE!!
today i want to use one of my fave from this collection , Little Tilda
Here is my card:

i just exiting to go for shopping Christmas stuff when i received those stamps but.. this is July!! ho ho ho ..
every thing must be on summer theme :)) but it is can't stop me to do something ..
i want to play with fabric, and i grab my felt cutting it with my sizzix and i have a Christmas sock :)

i have some poinsettia so, i love to put them with some red tiny roses, painted with picket fence here and there and glittering the swirl with glitz on the edge. if you mentioned i have give some glossy accent and dazzling details on her pretty wings

as i like to play with more fabric here, i am using some wide fancy jute ribbon and tied it with red rustic. also using a white lace from my stash and that brown paper is a paper bag!

Thank you very much for stopping on my blog, i just hope that you could enjoy my work as well, and i am still exciting to work with another images too.. see you later!

Huge hugs,
Yulis





2 comments

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love her hair, I love your design too!

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous, Yulis! I love this cute new stamp! Your coloring is amazing and the card is so pretty! Hugs, Elizabeth