Shining Day!

Hi!
Happy weekend y'all!

as I mentioned last week that I still have another bunny featuring on my card. Yep! Spring was away but this bunny has her ultimate cuteness that I can't resist to get so carried away, I made one more bunny card in a different hue of colors.

 

I love the sentiment so much! that is so fit with the situation nowadays. And Bunny Tilda so cute!


I stamped her with memento rich cocoa on a piece of watercolor paper then coloring her.


The sun was cut out with Magnolia DooHickey dies from years ago collection.


Decoration stamp is Stempel Glade while the word is Mama Elephant.


Rainbow sequins from Pretty Pink Posh for more interesting.


It's gonna be a bright sun shining day, my friends!
Keep shining and moving forward with a new adventure of our life!

Have a lovely day!



2 comments

Thomina Augustinsson said...

🥰💕🥰so Lovely!!!

Edi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.