Positively with Magnolia - Part #1

Hi everyone!

First, so sorry for being MIA for about a month, but for me it always good to be back!

I am here bringing you a positive-ly post with Magnolia Easter release, we are trying to do our part to bring you moments of peace distraction and crafty fun during these uncertain times we are currently finding in.

This is the first post from the three in a row using The Bunny Tilda from the newest Easter collection.


When we all are waiting for Easter...
We love to see bunnies, egg, the beautiful spring...
but, God always has His plan :)
and how if we try to keep our faith, be positive and count His blessings.

This is my first card using Tilda with her bunny costume, she was coming from Easter Pop Up Box 2020 and who can resist with her cute pose?
me, no I can't!


I was coloring her three times!
and the two will be on my next post, so please stay tuned until part 3, will ya?


I cut the base of my card using Magnolia DooHickey dies, blend it out with Bundled sage distress ink and stamp randomly the accessories stamp from the same Pop-Up Box Easter.


Butterflies, Lace, Lace frame are from Magnolia DooHickey dies - Bloom and Lace.


Thank you and see you at part #2
Stay positive!

3 comments

Christine Mosen said...

I love this adorable card you made

The Craft Bucket said...

So very pretty as always love Jane x

Patty O'Malley said...

Fantastic card, Yulis! Love it!