Mini Frame, Good Wishes

Hello dear readers!

Me again with another mini work featuring Chinese letter from Mighty hands clear stamp set.
I had so much fun to make this project because it was so simple yet adorable (at least in my own opinion hee hee)

OK, here is the Mini frame that I made;
Framed up the Good Wishes and complete it with beautiful die cuts out from Magnolia DooHickeys.


I decided to use the letters :
"Jiu en man tang" in Chinese and they were translated:
Salvation for the whole household.

see, so many possibilities to use the wishes from the set.


and take a look, the decorations are Magnolia DooHickey die cuts out.


First, I randomly watercolor painting a piece of watercolor paper and then I cut it with flowers dies.


I hope you find a little inspiration from here,
Have a good day!

1 comment

paperpapier said...

love your brilliant idea of simply watercolouring the paper and then die-cut it, saves lot of work!