MightyHands October release | Day 03 IG Hop [last post]

Hello crafty friends!

Today is day 03 where I was joined on MightyHands IG Hop.
This time I am featuring some images that come from the Good Give set, and this is my last post for this event.
MightyHands offering:
US$5 Worldwide Shipping from Singapore
FREE INTL SHIPPING until Oct 31, 11.59pm EST & 15% off Previous Releases! so you better do not to missed it.
 
 
 I made three mini cards with the shape inspired by a postage stamp.
There is a story behind these cards;
...
I found a faith-filled stamp set introduced by my best friend Vera, Mightyhands are Christian photopolymer clear stamps company based in Singapore. Last August I accidentally met Julie, the owner of Mighty hands. I feel it was nice to have a new friend comes from aboard. It looks like I got a blessing, a beautiful gift.
and then Julie invited me to join her new release this October.
see, another beautiful stamp arrived safety from Singapore to Surabaya :)
Inspired by the story, I wrapped out my participant on this IG Hop with these mini cards;
 
 
I found a new love...


and a happy mail!


But I do believe that Every Good and Perfect Gift is from Above!

Ok, so this is the hops of day 3:


2 comments

Patty O'Malley said...

So cute!

Candy said...

I saw these stamps, Yulis!
I love that you have made yours to look like postage stamps!
Such a great idea :o)

Big Hugs, Candy