Dream about Christmas in July | Hochanda TV card inspiration

Hello everyone!

On July 1, Magnolia filled the event spot for Hochanda TV and I had the opportunity to send several cards as inspiration.
I will post the card from today. Hopefully, you will also enjoy the dream of Christmas in July


I had so much fun to make this card because the image is one of my favorite lists.
Making Christmas card with the hot weather, not an easy but this image can bring the imagination out of the hot sunlight.


I've got the help of Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Edge dies to design this card and I love how it turns out beautifully.


I colored the image using watercolor paint as well as the snow bang and the hill.
I do not understand how Hochanda can be reached overseas, but you can check in the Magnolia web store as follows;

Magnolia Stamps:


Thank you for your visit today, Have a great one!


 




2 comments

Crealin said...

Soooo beautiful!

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Lovely !!!🙏🦋❤