Blessings | One layer card featuring New Easter release from Magnolia

Dear readers,

Today's is a sunny day when I am writing this post :)
and I bet all of you already get the Spring fragrant, aren't you?
also, Easter will be coming very soon!

Today I have a card to share, a one layer card featuring an image from Magnolia new release named Hoppity Easter. I don't know yet the name of the image I will update this post later.
So, here is my card;


Last week I shared a card with coloring image video in using some watercolor mediums, in this post I’m featuring a way to play with the background using a makeup brush as a blending tools, so the coloring image process is just a short part and I filmed it on a video that you can watch at the end of this post.


The background panel of the card was die cut from a piece of watercolor paper using the recipe frame dies from Magnolia DooHickey, I believe it comes from Christmas box 2017.

This colors here inspired by the Spring tone, bright noon with some glare from the sunlight.


Another thing I like to do is to incorporate words into my card, it was Mama Elephant wording stamp. All wrapped out with the sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some stickles bring a nice finishing look.

and this is the process video;


Hope you get little inspiration from my video



Thank you, Have a lovely spring!


1 comment

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful card, Yulis! Thank you for sharing a video tutorial.