Bugs kisses | Card inspiration - Halloween series #2

Hi everyone!

It's me again with another Halloween card (oops ..)
 I’ve been very much into very simple stationery-like one layer cards lately, for some reason I also really enjoy to using my stamps onto notebook and journaling!
But I have to say sometimes I miss to make dimensional card also, and today I have one card to share on my short Halloween series;


whoot .. whoot ..
and yeah, I still can't move to make a serious Halloween .. LOL!!
Only the cutest black cat and a spider web, but I personally love them ;)
I think .. I need an bugs kisses :D


I am featuring an image from Magnolia Bugs kisses and Halloween wishes - Tilda and Blackie the Cat and I stamp her onto a piece of Canson illustration paper
The Cat with versafine ink and then water coloring her. and I use DooHickey from various boxes to cut Spider web and cat out.
Sentiment was coming from the same collection as well.


as I mentioned yesterday, at the end of this month I have the final card for my Halloween series and there are some prizes too .. curious ? so, stay tune for the event!

see ya on October 31st


1 comment

Ellen said...

I recently found your beautiful blog and love everything you make. These cute Halloween cards are so so lovely. Can’t wait to see the last one !
Kind regards, Ellen