Just listen to your inner ... | Another clean and simple design

Hello everyone!
 Today I am sharing a card with dearly world, I use oldie but goodie dies from DooHickey box that released back years ago along with a stamp from the Sun Beam collection as well.

I hope I can enjoy this April, and find the happy side on each day on this month :)
Stay positive!


I thought today I’d share my recent experiences of thinking more about a design for my card that I can focus on the images it self yet can combine it with the fit ambience to get a good look at the end, yeah this is still too far from the perfect but anyway I try it and I still want to explore more about my passion and learn on design a card with my own style.




Card Details :

First, I stamped the picked images on a piece of watercolor paper (Canson Illustration paper) and colored them with Distress ink. Next, I created my background using Winsor & Newton watercolor paint. I also die-cut a cute tag and heart using the dies from DooHickey Box Vol.3
The base card was cutting using a frame from DooHickey Box and I stitched the image panel edges manually.
Adding beautiful word from Stempelglade and finally a texture touch came from DMC thread.
 
I hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful week! 

 

3 comments

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this!

Sol said...

Lovely Card! Beautiful colouring! And I love the sentiment.

Helga said...

All your cards are so wonderful designed and colored !
Greetings from Austria
Helga