Bunny Parade #2 | Huge Bunny Big Hugs

Hello friends!
Today the last day of February and I’m so excited to be sharing another adorable bunny from Magnolia, and here is my second bunny from my mini series; Bunny Parade;


 I heard that somewhere out there, the snow still falling and many of my dear friend got the cold and froze weather! I think for the past few days they have been longing for spring. It’s very sunny and warm in Indonesia, I wish for the new life for plants over there and very excited to see the desert bloom again. While it’s still going to be a few weeks before the spring and rains come, I back to my stamps and paper and translated my wishes for spring to arrive to you onto a card with a Huge Bunny Big Hugs 

In winter, I plot and plan. In spring, I move. Henry Rollins
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/spring
In winter I plot and plan,
In spring I move
- Henry Rollins -


Details :

I started working on this card by picking out the image and then I color her with distress ink for her skin tone and hair, while I paint her suit and the bunny with Windsor and Newton watercolor paint. I use vintage stamp from Chamil Garden and the post mark  from Magnolia stamps to embellish the backgrounds of my cards. The dies I use here also from Magnolia - DooHickey dies.

Keep warm everyone!

 

1 comment

AHR said...

Hello.
What's beautiful cards !! Bravo !
Have you a newsletter for your blog ? I didn't find the button.
If you haven't, can you made one please ?
Thanks.