Joyful Christmas - Using fun foam for stamping

Hi !!!
Christmas will be coming very sooooon!!
are you ready folk ?


Today I am happy to share what I am doing if I have to make lots of tags but I found no time longer to sit and doing some coloring.

 

I decided to make a simple design tag, and when I was searching a decoration stamp along my Christmas sentiment I realized that all my ornament stamps need a coloring, goodness! I can't coloring that much.. 

Ok, how about dies cutting ..I also don't want to roll up my big shot machine over and over on this limited time! So, I  grab a piece of fun foam and cutting it up with DooHickey Vintage Mistletoe.

 

First I cut a piece water color paper, I use Canson XL due I need a lot tags as well as I want to do some loose water coloring for my tags. I used my MISTI tool to stamp the sentiment because I want all stamped on the same position, I am using versamark and embossed it out with Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder. After all my tags have their sentiment I make a color-wash background using my Winsor and Newton pan - Violet. Next I temporally adhere my mistletoe using temporally tape, that fun foam is very flexible so all I have to do is lay it on my tags and pick it up with the acrylic block then I ink it up with Zig Clean Color real brush and using it like a stamp.


With that technique I was able to make many tags on my limited time, so guys I wish I can provide you an inspiration if you need lots of tags for your Christmases things with less of stressful on this holiday crowded :) I hope!!

And that's all from me today, I will be back on couple days very soon so I am hoping so much I can see you again!
Thank you and Have a wonderful December everyone!!!!!

xoxo, Yulis

5 comments

angelwhispers said...

These tags look beautiful and love the idea superb. Chanelle xx

Maryann Laursen said...

COOL such a great idea and they´re all fantastic and very very beautiful

Sol said...

This is so Clever!!. Now I can stamp all my dies!! Thank you for telling me!!..
By the way!! Your Tags are lovely!!

Davinia said...

Oh Yulis!!! these are simply beautiful!!! love your attention to detail but your ideas are just absolutely beautiful. So inspiring. Merry Christmas lovely! Love Davinia xxx

Me ad said...

Adorable tags so inspired for the Christmas gift....love it so much :)
Hugs