When Love is like .. Red Roses

Hi!
I'm back today with my creation to share
it just a simply design card with tons of love when the Valentine will coming soon :)
and I am so in love to give a title to my post today ..
When Love is like .. Red Roses


Showing up .. Tilda hiding roses from Lost and Found collection 2013
you can't hide your love ... because the red shimmer will show on your face !!

I painted her with my distress ink as I love to use them often, I love to color with pencils also but this ink help me so much when I just have limited time to coloring.
Hey! you noticed her dress color ? it was crips cantaloupe and it wasn't distress ink :)
I use Stampin'Up! stampin' pad because I want her so match with my papers.

Deep red tea roses from WOC really gorgeous and nothing can equal with love passion but red roses!
The red jute twine is May art, my sweet friend Vera give me lots of this twine in many colors! I thought she knowing me so well .. :D

Beautiful designed papers are from Magnolia, I used Spellbinder for nesting my image and wooden buttons are my own stuff.
more stamps I used also are, SU! French Foliage , Prima cling - Create memories
Stickles on Tilda's roses is burgundy color and it have awesome blink!

 Okay peeps.. that's all for today and I hope you will enjoy my post .. See you again soon!!

Hugs,
Yulis

1 comment

Riet Kamstra said...

So sweet Yulis, love it. Hope you have a nice Valentine day and not to much trouble with the vulcano dust.
Riet xx