Merry Christmas from Moscow

Hello ..

How about you today my dear friends ?
I've got the unpredictable weather today in Surabaya where I live :)
Beautiful sunny in the morning and soon the rain was falling .. just minutes after then the sun shinning again but hours later mr cloudy comes with dark grey in his face he he he ..

Hopefully you are all in comfortable place where ever you live :)
and today I am happy to reveal my latest card using the latest release from Magnolia.

always exciting to hear the courier coming and bring me a new toys :D
and really this collection so very cuteee ... they called "Little Moscow"
and hey!!! although I love them all but the most  love is .. Matryoshka Tilda and the Moscow Cathedral

those stars are inked with Pearl artnic - Smoke blue using spray stencil from Heidiswapp, and the Love Letter behind is Magnolia stamp

glittering everywhere with stardust to make gorgeous feeling of Christmas night in Moscow

Magnolia paper from Winter wonderland also match with the situate , and how I love the light shabby feeling on it.
I use my distress ink to color my images, after they stamped on Canson water color paper

the newest dies : Magnolia DooHickey - Christmas Tree .. it was a must have I think :)
decorate my tree using lots of sequins and I think I would love to play with them more often in nowadays he he he ..
all edges inked with Pearl Artnic - Smokey Blue

Thats all from me peeps, hope you can be patient to wait your Santa this year ho ho ho ..
Thanks for stopping and bye for now!

Smiles,
Yulis


12 comments

Tamara said...

So so so beautiful!
I like the way you coloured and masked these two.
Hugs,
tamara

Alexandra♥ said...

Stunningly beautiful card, Yulis! Love it to the bits!

Elena F Scrap said...

Really all you made is fantastic. Elena F.

Christina C. said...

This is gorgeous...superb coloring!
Love it!

Marina and Nola said...

This is fantastic! Perfect!

Marrie said...

Hello Yulis,

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Marrie

mONAmi said...

Ohh I love it ♥

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! And sooo perfect!

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous card as always. Received my new stamps yesterday but no time to play yet! Merry Christmas love Jane x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Yulis, Such a pretty scene, beautifully coloured and designed, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

Pysselfröken said...

Ohhh so very cute! I love everything about your Card!
Hugs

Rema designs said...

Its so beautifull. Today I went to the shop especially to buy these stamps because of your beautifull card you made thanks for sharing.

Rebecca from Holland