Brothers now and forever

Hello ...

We had arrive on October for now.. oh my.. time flies so fast i think!
Being busy with my growing kids made me remember about many years ago.... when they are just my little babies :)
I have two sons and they are like a team at my house, they love to play together from the Thomas, Hot Wheel until the comics .. how grateful I am.. yes, I am a blessed mother to have them :)
they have something different though .. my older son like computer so much! and the younger mad about Disney comics like me .. ha ha

I have made a card, I will give it to my husband just for fun, that we are so blessed to be their parents :)
and here my card today,

a simple design with square and image.. I use two kind images from different summer collection Miami Edwin from Summer Memories 2012 and Edwin catching fish from Summer Breeze 2013
I add some lines with copic multi liner 0.5 to made the scene.
They are represent my kids when they were playing at the beach .. 


on the starfish I put glossy accent, ice stickles and cocoa pearl liquid. where on that fish just glittering with blue ice stickles on the pink fish :)
not forget the water splash .. glossy accent added on there.

papers are Maja , wooden clock button from Prima and the mesh from The Ribbon Girl.
others are cheese cloth, lace, seam binding, pin from Tim Holtz and that paper clib from my work desk :)

those beautiful cherry blossoms are I am Roses flowers.
Here there are some white gesso and finishing all with Tattered Angel pearl glimmer mist.

Thats all from me today, and tomorrow I will go out the town ..
will see you again on my next crafting journey!
Thanks for visiting me and bye bye ...

Big hugs,
Yulis


3 comments

mae said...

Yulis this is simply gorgeous! Love it!
Hugs,
Mae

Dena said...

Beautifully colored! Such a pretty card Yulis!
Hugs, Dena

Monique said...

Beautifull card!

Hugs Monique