Decorated paper bag in Shabby style

Hi!

Today not so much for words come with me, but I wanna share my latest decorated paper bag and it's time for new challenge at MDUC
A decorated paper bag with Shabby style.. so sweet!



This time not so much I do for decoration, but I love to use this cutie Magnolia image as a free gift from Magnolia Ink and the newest paper from Sea Breeze collection, they have two sides designed and so pretty!
I enjoy my ride of this crafting world on some different ways but the most I love is the shabby world!


Here some materials I used :
Stamp image, Paper, Flowers dies are from Magnolia ; all roses and buds are WOC ; frame and corner are made from Martha Stewart molding also using MS puncher for edges ; mini clothespin, vellum and sentiment are Stampin' Up! - Vintage Verses ; beautiful cheese cloth from my dear Sandy - LLC ; others are stampendous frantage shabby blue, shabby white, blue fragments.

Hope you will enjoy my creation today, as it just a simple shabby from me ;)
Come over at MDUC , see you there!
Thanks for having here and Big hugs!

Yulis

No comments