Write on here ... Welcome November !

Hi all ....
as I mentioned on my last posting, I am back again with some pinky today
and it will be so many hopes of happiness on this November <3
I love to share an easel card with a post it box inside, so I love to call it: Write on here card :)

here are the pictures parade:

I am in pink decorate this time, and totally lush with anything light of pinky :) on the next picture I was trying to took more close up for the details .. *caution: lots of pictures LoL



I put on there, a decoration comes from Magnolia mini world coloring with my copic markers, embossing it with clear ep and hanging it on a pretty charm.





Materials : Cardstock - AC ; Design paper - Magnolia & MME ; Dies - Doohickeys ; Flowers - Prima ; Brad - SU! ; Lace, pistils, seam binding are from my own stash ; Edges distress with sahara sand and doing some hand sewing :)

I hope someone who receive this may have the happy feeling ...
Thank you so much for your visiting :)

Love,
Yulis

3 comments

Sol said...

Beautiful Card !! I love your coloring! Fab soft colors and so Beautiful decorated! Stunning card!! :o)?

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow...I love the pinky-ness !

Chris said...

So very beautiful Yulis and every details is a delight to see. I love your colouring, design and the gorgeous pink colour scheme. Hugs, Chris