a Halloween Story book

Hi !

This time I share with you all my inspiration card for TOMIC, as we love to see your Halloween creation too, come and playing together with us and don't forget with Halloween colors; it could be Purple, Black or orange and we also want to see a/some Bat on your creation :))
so, here is mine ..




Stamps : Tilda with Horse, Tilda's cat
Papers : Magnolia - SO Spooky , Black and orange crardstock
Dies : Magnolia Doohickey, TH, Spelbinder, Whimpsy, CC design
Others ; Glossy accent, crackle accent, white paint, my old type writer ;)

You will find more fabulous about Halloween from my talented teamies on TOMIC, stop on there and you'll enjoy their creation.

And that's all from me today, thank you for stopping here
and I want to enjoy my short holiday until this Sunday.. 
bye all.. cu later!

xoxo,
Yulis

p.s. since this post was scheduled, hope it will work on time.




1 comment

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Halloween is not really my thing .... but this creation is wonderful!
Hugs, Mandy