Birthday greeting!

Hello my fellows,
today a speed post LOL because I want to celebrate my son's Birthday :))
and this one beside my greeting for him also for my sweet friend in Uk : Debbie
yes, both of them have their Birthday today !!!

Happy Birthday to you all :)

I made a tag to celebration; and this time I try to out from my comfort zone in coloring with that "Picked raspberry" color from the Summer edition and also "Mowed lawn" color.
My son like Burger so much and he always love the vintage things.
My friend Debbie, she is a lovely person and when we have our chatting is morning here when in UK was late night LoL..
Hope it can blended naturally, and more pictures for you:



The cutie image is : Burger Tilda from the Summer Memories 20112

That's all for today, now i am preparing for my kids meal.. yes, morning here :))
Thank you everyone ..Enjoy your day!

Love,
Yulis



No comments