Altered Card - Summer Calendar

Hi ...
Good Day everyone!
this time I just have two pictures .. LoL
I think, sometimes we have a little bit bored with a greeting card.. but don't stop on your boring time !!
go with another trick to make your card more useful or give a different looks :)
I hope this time my work will be inspiring you.

I just love all my new toys here, they are :
Magnolia DooHickey dies - Tilda's Ticket, Thought Bubble ; and Hooked Tilda , Sentiment from the Summer Memories collection.
The tree was called : Old Oak and Numbers were come from Princes and Princesses 2012
River and environment there was my hand drawn... hope you like it!



You can make the numbers as they could be combine on two digits but don't forget to have an extra for number one and two =))
Magnolia designed paper was from Princes and Princess 2012

p.s. if you have some pieces of magnetic paper, it could be nice to adhere it on the back, so it turned to a magnetic decoration :)

Thank you for stopping here.

Yulis

3 comments

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Absolutely Gorgeous,Yulis! Love your coloring as always..:)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful scene Yulis! Beautifully colored and decorated! I love this!! hugs, Angela

SUSAN said...

cantiknyaaa....as always