My Special Moment with Magnolia

This is my first posting on my Magnolia Blog,
I have posted this on my other blog ; My Little Corner
but this is my fave card,

Inspired by Shane Filan's Song : Beautiful in White
...
So as long as I live I’ll love you,
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white..
And from now til my very last breath
This day I’ll cherish
You look so beautiful in white tonight

... 


materials :
Sitting wedding Tilda and Sitting wedding Edwin
( i am so happy when they are arrived on my hand )
Magnolia DP and Stampin' Up! CS
Melissa Frances Flowers, and from my stash : everything beauty for the wedding :)


 I Hope you can enjoy my card, and have a nice day!


Hugs,
Yulis

3 comments

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Your work is utterly gorgeous! Congrats to you too :)

Chris said...

Such a beautiful and elegant creation Yulis and your colouring and design are gorgeous. Love the words you added too. Hugs, Chris :)

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Absolutely Gorgeous,Yulis! Congratulations on being Magnolia's DT, looking forward your magic creations with magnolia :)