Dashing through the snow... | Snow and Winter series 04

Hi all!

I'm here again with another post for Snow and Winter the series, and this is day 04


Dashing through the snow, In a one-horse open sleigh
Through the fields, we go
Laughing all the way.
Bells on bob-tail ring, Making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight.

Jingle bells, jing-jingle bells
Jingle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to ride
In a one-horse open sleigh! 
 

I have a card for today, featuring the new release from the Magnolia stamp company. They have two sets already coming this November, Hot of the press! and they are really cute!
I pick one of them for today along with a reindeer from White Christmas art stamp set 2020

She is a Tilda wearing a reindeer costume, isn't she lovely?
I colored her using Daniel Smith watercolor and then I gave her a winter scenery.
 

..and the last is about the sentiment, oh I love how those words went together with the ambiance so beautifully! The font so classy, nice loose and "snow" cute!!
 

 I am hoping so much that this card will be bringing some Joy and warm cozy hello to all of you!

 

1 comment

Thomina Augustinsson said...

So lovely christmas card 🥰💕🙏🤩