Pursuit Of Happiness

Good day everyone!!

oh what a life! I thought so much  happen in my life,
and whatever there  are, I am so grateful with them :)
sometimes, I found many inspiration by looking around where I live and sometimes found a magical pictures that treats me with another feeling .. I like that!!
and many inspiration that I've got I loved to pour it on my crafting passion.

no longer words, here is my passion that I want to share  with you all,



A simple design card that I made, the Forest background drawn by me self and that inspired from a magical pictures from Disney

and  for vocal point I love to used my Magnolia stamp: Scarecrow Tilda - Sweet Rainbow 2011 ;
so the question is why ?
because for now day, here in my hometown was having rice harvest .. and need that Scarecrow LoL

Mixing both .. a peaceful village sometimes bring us a better place to stop for awhile from our busy and stressful and I love that quote a lot! they are SU! sentiment :
Now and Then, it is good to pause in our PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
and... Just be Happy !!

I stamped my imaged on Canson watercolor paper, coloring her with Distress Ink refill, but for the background I drawn with Fabe Castell water color pencil and blended with water using contman brush number 4.
I shared the numbers of color that I used, so if you inspired with this one you can try!

Other Supply :
Magnolia DooHickey, Flowers - WOC, Ribbon - Stampin'Up!, Stickles.

and here the Disney Picture I mentioned :


Thank you for stopping here and have a great weekend!!

Yulis

3 comments

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

wow....absolutly gorgeou,Yulis! amazing background.....Love it!

SUSAN said...

oooh WOOOW... love your the Forest background drawn by yourself...
so wonderful....

How talented you are....

hugs

Chris said...

Superb Yulis and I love your watercoloured background. Hugs, Chris x