A Little Gift Box

Hello dear Magnolia Lovers ..

Today I am so happy because finally I have a quality Me time with my Tilda :))
and my coloring today are from many seasons limited Distress Ink colors, especially for Tilda's cloth and shoes;
Dress : Mowed lawn from Summer 2012
Shoes : Gathered Twigs from Autumn 2011
Present : mix color Mowed lawn and Festive Berries from Winter 2011
The result, I used my colored image for making a Gift Box, decorated it with Eucalyptus stickles and put on there a Glass Dome to magnified that little present :)

Here the pictures :
this is the Box cover

I love her !!! She called Tilda with a Gift for You from the Turning Leaves 2012
Stamped her on Arches Aquarelle and painting with 00 - 000 brushes 
 
and here the picture with the gift inside
 
   from the corner side; decorated it with Martha Steward Puncher ; all edges inked with Walnut stain
 
more picture from other side..

I love to decorated my Magnolia creation with glitter,ribbon, lace and flowers, today I give some different touch with a Glass Dome.
 
I am really hope you are all enjoy my creation, and be inspired to decorated your gift too ..
a Present is a lovely surprise, decorated it with your heart will be more precious!
Have more lovely days everyone!
Cheers, 
Yulis

3 comments

Chris said...

So beautiful Yulis! I love your colouring and the little dome on the present is such a cute idea. I know someone is going to be thrilled with the precious gift you're giving. Hugs, Chris xx

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow...absolutely Gorgeous! Love..love ..thi stilda gift box! ohhh...Love your bright coloring ^^

Anonymous said...

Wow, your gift box is so lovely. Wonderful colors and your stamp looks like so
sweet.