Back to school again ..

Hello peeps ..

How about your summer ?
here, in my city the weather still very hot and dry, the sunlight very bright
and this time students have their school time already,
they are back to school and sure with many activities :)

i want to share my card today about a greeting for Back to School time!
and i have chosen the green just want some coolant hehehee ...

here they are :

Image : Autumn Tilda with Pencils from Turning Leaves collection 2012

stamped on Cotman water color paper pad and coloring with distress ink

I love my alphabet die cut, they are from quickutz, my very first die cut brand that i have and those flowers i bought from local craft store, green petals are Prima.

I hope you like my green one, thank you for peekin'

Love,
Yulis



1 comment

Marrie said...

Hello Yulis,

What a wonderful card.
Your colouring looks amazing.

Hugs Marrie