PPP Blog Hop | Beautiful May on 2017

Hello there!

I have a special post for you today, I have a sweet friend that found around this cyber space just because I was looking for some sequins! and when I got my very first PPP sequins I was surprised! She is carrying the most beautiful sequins that I ever know :) 
and later I know that Paulina is a person with a sweet heart!
I am sharing projects using the latest release from Pretty Pink Posh and she has a great blog hop happening!

Honestly I am nervous when she asked me for a guest spot .. many crafter around her are fabulous & great artist , so I am really .. really very nervous .. but I try to make something anyway ..


I am busy like a bee .. yes, I am!
so, I need a little reminder for my self about the date of this event .. lol!!
Those Bee paper clips are made from the stamps set that Paulina sent to me, 
and here we go the blog hop!


Today is the first day of the blog hop and you should have arrived from Melody Rupple 's Blog and she is featuring her amazing projects, if you have lost your way, there is a list at the bottom of this post..
PRIZES : Be sure to hop along the way and leave comments as there are 4 $25 gift certificates up for grabs (two winners each day). Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 5/17/2017. Winners will be announced on the PPP blog.

and welcome to my stop ...


Currently I just love  to do some doodling, water coloring, color chart journey .. on my traveler's note book  .. and about May .. this month brings various feeling for me! I just imagine about the flower blooms, all the charming of this season and yeah .. the Build a Bloom stamp set is perfect! I made a pattern paper using that stamp, cut the edges using the Scallop Borders 2 dies, and manual stitched on the top of that panel.
Wording is coming from Thoughtful Greetings stamps set.
I also stamped some flowers and excuse me for my amateur lettering .. as a beginner I still learn .. then I blow out some green paint using a straw, to get a little artsy look, and the final touch I adhere some newest sequins ; 6 mm Champagne - 4 mm Champagne - Mini Sparkling clear flower.
 I love to say ...  Hello May!!!

here is another story ..


I almost always have a story behind my creation/projects .. :)
little story about this .... I miss my son who is studying abroad, I am thinking of him everyday .. when he is home we are very pleased .. and yeah .. everything is better when he is around!
I have two sons and both having my heart but being nestle together is the most wonderful moment :)
So, the Bee Friends stamps set & dies  is seriously won my heart! as perfect as the Build a Bloom
stamp & dies, their coordinating dies made everything more easy too.
I love making my scene using both of them. 

Here are more photos in case you want to look more closer ..



I am using Kuretake Gansai tambi for the scenery & Zig Clean color real brush for the bees and flowers
Bees : Natural Gray - Yellow - Light Brown - Blue Gray - Haze Blue - Light Pink
Flowers & Leave : Olive Green - Light Pink - Pale Rose - Light Brown - Yellow

and pardon that I can't resist to make another project using the Build a Bloom  .. I promise this is the last .. hee hee ...


I stamps the flowers and leaves using Versafine toffee and color with watercolor , splatter teal color here and there as well as some gold from Kuretake starry gansai paint.
I made an envelope for 4 bar card size, cut again the opener part using the Scallop border dies, and I wrap my envelope using the pattern paper I have made.
All words coming from Thoughtful Greetings.

Okay ... that's all from me .. 
It is now time to head on over to Suzy Plantamura's blog to enjoy the amazing creation she has create..
remember if you have lost your way,
 these are the amazing talents in the hop… be sure to go visit each one! 


Thank you for reading and Have a fun Blog Hop!

Yulis


  

85 comments

Tracy Chambers said...

You shouldn't be nervous at all. Your work is beautiful. I love how you used the stamps to make paperclips, that is such a great idea.
Take care
Tracy

Anita said...

Beautiful work! I love that you've used these stamps in planners and journals as I'm always looking for other ways to use my stamps.

Bo said...

Such beautiful creations! I bet you'll be happy when your son comes home.

McStamper said...

Love, love your beautiful ideas. Your pages are fabulous and what a wonderful envelope idea. Also, love the bee clips.

Linda Jamme said...

You did an amazing job coloring each of those little images in such soft colors and then putting them with the soft pastel papers. The bee image is one of my favorites.

AhCapp said...

This is really beautiful! I didn't think of using the stamps to set up a scene in the Travelers notebook till I read your post. Inspiring! :)

Cynthia Cole said...

Wonderful coloring on all your projects.

Unknown said...

Wow! I really mean wow! Your work is truly beautiful.

Teresa Doyle said...

Yulis, I don't know why you were nervous about sharing your work, it is a beautiful as any I have seen! Absolutely gorgeous projects and very well done my dear!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your art is just as beautiful as any other! You're very talented ... and you are still learning??? Well, I'm already impressed.
Love your sweet and pretty creations.

Martine said...

absolutely beautiful !!!!

Kerri said...

OMG BEAUTIFUL love them all!!

Kailash said...

Your work is breathtakingly beautiful. Love your ideas!!!

BFalcone said...

Great projects.....thank you.

Sabrina said...

OMG!! Everything is just absolutely gorgeous!!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous projects! Your note book is amazing! Love the cute bee clips and your beautiful card!

Mirella said...

Oh wow, absolutely adorable, you did an amazing job! I love EVERYTHING!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wow your work is amazing. I adore your travellers notebook. Loved seeing what you created.

Unknown said...

Okay that bee paper clip is adorable!

Dar said...

Your work is beautiful! I can see why you were asked to participate in this blog hop. Your bee clips made me smile as soon as I saw them. :)

Rosemary said...

your journal pages are absolutely gorgeous!! love those cute little bee clips, too!!

Jeanne said...

The journal scene have me the best idea! Thanks! Beautiful work!

Lydia Lee said...

Love your work! Very beautiful and creative! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kelly B. said...

I love these bees!

Sue D said...

Your projects are so pretty. I really like the bee paper clips too.

Kathy Mc said...

No sweat, Yulis, as it looks like you did Paulina proud with your wonderful creations. Your scenes are beautiful, and I love the scalloped edge on the envelope.

kareN stampZ said...

OMG speechless at how beautiful your scenes are

Tracy Steinbach said...

How pretty are those pages! Your water coloring is so nice, you need to come over and teach me! This blog hop keeps getting better and better. Thanks for sharing your talent,

NatQuebec said...

Love, love your traveler journal, beautiful coloring !

Mary Holshouser said...

Your album pages are beautiful.
Love the colors.
The card and envelope are so
delicate.
thanks for sharing.

Keiren Dunfee said...

Beautiful journal! Great inspiration.

judy said...

I love your journal page, paper clips and lovely card--so pretty!!

GravityInk said...

Your journal is amazing! Love your bee bookmarks too.

jkstiles77 said...

OMG ... your projects are beautiful!

Bachhubj said...

Your style is just charming. You highlighted the new release so well.

Abby said...

Very cute! Love the bees.

Cindy said...

Love your great projects!

Laura S said...

Love the little bee bookmarks, so cute! Your journal is stunning!!!

KariL said...

Wow your travelers notebook is amazing. Love the card you created, so soft and delicate.

Jiaying said...

Oh these are just beautiful. Hope you'll see your son soon. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, I love the soft tone you used!

Angela said...

Wow Yulis your creations are so amazing,it's really no need to be nervous. I love the idea to take the bees for your paper clips and the side on your traveler's note book looks really perfcet.♥
Many thanks for your wonderful inspiration.
Hugs
Angela

Colleen said...

This book is amazing, I love all your details. AWESOME job!

~amy~ said...

WOW! Your work is absolutely STUNNING.

Jan Elmore said...

Such talent! And I love bee & flower themes.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Yulis, this is so pretty! I love all these beautiful designs and these pretty pages! So amazing!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Wow you sure have a lot of talent - love your projects - pure eye candy:)

Stefanie White said...

I really like your projects, very pretty! I especially like the colors you used on the last project. Very appealing!

Anonymous said...

Love your work and enjoyed hearing about about your family!

Mrsfish02 said...

What a gift you have. Amazing creations. Love your doodling. These sets are so perfect for your journal also. Thanks so much for sharing.

Heidi said...

All these projects are awesome, different and fun!

Karinne said...

The more I see the bee set and the sentiments on the blog hop, the more I love it. I love what you did with them on your post!

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! LOVING LOVING LOVING the New Release and your SWEET Card/Journal Pages!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards love the bees super cute

Isabelle said...

All your creation are lovely ! The soft colors your choose are just perfect.

Nandini said...

I love all the projects. The bee clips are so cute! And I love the pretty pastel shades in the journal and the pattern paper you have created. I especially love the splat of green on the first page of the journal.

Billie A said...

Your journal pages are so creative I love the scenes. Wonderful projects and love the stamps. Great images.

Jen said...

Beautiful color choices - love the shading on your bees!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your notebook pages are beautiful!! Pages of gorgeousness!!!

Debbie B said...

Wow! Those journal pages look like something that was printed and published! Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Katrina said...

Lovely watercolor scene. Wish I have the same talent as you do.

Silvia Galloni said...

These little bees are simply adorable!!!!

Beverly S. said...

The art work in your travel journal was so pretty! Also loved your little bee clips...just too cute# Thanks for sharing.

SMWhite said...

No need to be nervous your doodling and art work are absolutely beautiful!

justMarie said...

I really like the thank you card. Very sweet

cassie said...

these are beautiful. I love what you did with the new products.

Lindarub said...

Love your doodling and your card.

Unknown said...

I love, love, love what you did with those paper clips! How cute! I don't normally like bees and at 63 I've never been stung. I could stay that way if I made your paperclip's. Great coloring and great cards!

Debbie Rumpza said...

What a cute idea for paper clips... I love those!

Vonmariedesign said...

I love what you did with your journal!! Your paper clips are so pretty!!!

Renee's ramblings said...

All of your projects are wonderful! I love the coloring you did.

craftymom205 said...

Great projects.

Kentucky Daisy said...

Wow! What a fantastic design layout!!

Amy C. said...

Your bumblebee paperclips are adorable! Fun gift idea!

Amy C. said...

Your bumblebee paperclips are adorable! Fun gift idea!

liz said...

Love those bees!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! How cute!!! All your creations are absolutely adorable!!!

Elaine said...

Wonderful creations....like what you did.

Renee V said...

Oh wow you don't give yourself enough credit, these are STUNNING creations!!! And the little bee paperclips are too adorable!!!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Your journal pages are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Taunya Butler said...

You have used the new PPP products in such lovely and amazing ways - love those bees!!

Unknown said...

Love all your beautiful projects. You have a lovely and whimsical sense of style and have used the new products with such creativity. Thanks so much for sharing your talent and giving so much inspiration!

NicoleN said...

What could you be nervous for - your designs are absolutely beautiful and unique. Makes you think outside of the box, that it doesn't always need to be a card. And your bee clips are too cute.

Farhana S said...

Such a fun and different way to use your stamping supplies!

Lynnrip70 said...

I've never even thought of making creations in a notebook! So pretty.