Bear-ly Hugs

Helloooo ... *wave
Hi all, I'm back with so much refresh!
I have more than a week for holiday and it's so much fun :))
and with no longer words, I am back with my pinky one for you ;)


I love this cutie, Cozy Christmas Bear from Little Christmas 2012, but she is pretty enough for sending somebody a Kiss ...

I try to shoot for closer picture, as I love that beautiful pink roses, and also pink sweet blossom .. so that I mixed it with Baker's twine with same colours tone.

oh my .... how cute she is, and this is my very first time coloring a bear from Magnolia rubber stamps, just need your words my lovely friends....

for this time, I am playing with both Magnolia adorable design paper and cover button, make a rosette and glittering all with stardust stickles

Hope you are like my Banner shaped card today,
Thank you for peekin' and love you all!!

Yulis

2 comments

JOYS DESIGN said...

Such a lovely bear. I love this card.

Esther

Unknown said...

Sweet card!!! Hugs, Gosia