Have fun on the sea shore and splash under the water

Good day!!!
This time to share you my card for TOMIC this month, they have a cool theme and inspired from Magnolia Ink - Sea of Memories with some shells :)
I made my creation this time with some Fun way, here the pictures below:

Start from here, where Tilda has so much fun under the water ..

... the circle one can be pull up

aw! she almost half in the water .. splash! splash!

The message can be write on the back of the circle
I used blue card stock with white core, torn the paper like waves
coloring Swimming Tilda with distress ink and decorated with shell, ribbons and blinks

Hope you will playing with us at TOMIC, you can check it out my sweet teamies creation too for inspire you, they have much gorgeous card, see you there and have fun !
 
Hugs,
Yulis

2 comments

scrapperika said...

Beautifull

JOYS DESIGN said...

Wouwww what a beautiful card.
A great idea.

Esther