Fall in Far East with Japanese Tilda

Hello Magnolia lover ..
Today I want to share you my card, that I made it especially for welcoming the upcoming Autumn.
I just Fall in in love when I saw that Japanese Tree of Luck from the Summer Memories collection.
My mind blown away just not for the summer season but there is something passed by in my head about an Autumn touch!
and Japanese Tilda from the Bon Voyage collection should be very fit with it :))
I felt in the mood right by the time! and I love to stamped that gorgeous Japanese Tree of Luck on a piece of Wafle paper from Stampin'Up! with Archival sepia and painting with distress ink on the back side, i must thinking mirror when I colored it but it was just fun!!
Embellished with Prima flowers, Making memories metal, washi tape, Rhinestones and dried cinnamon 

so here in my Fall in Far East


And I am so honored when Magnolia said that it will be use for their exhibition in their store. Oh my .. that's like a wonderful dreaming comes true! and inspiring others always my happiness

Here some closer pictures, hope you all like it:


That's all my today posting and hope you all enjoy the days in this week ahead,
Take care everyone ..

Hugs,
yulis


3 comments

Ying Pang, said...

my dear lily,
your creation is too stunning, you are so good in creating far east feel. The color combo and the arrangement is totally gorgeous !

hugs,
ying

Melissa_Melz said...

ciii, ini sungguh cantikkk sekaliiii, TOP, gorgeous :D

Alicia P said...

Amazing! I saw it on Magnolia World and had to come and take a closer look. Very Beautiful!