Daffodils missed the butterfly | Spring story on notebook

Dear readers ....

Today's is sunny day when I am writing this post :)
and I bet all of you already get the Spring fragrant, aren't you ?
I am so want to hear stories around this globe about the spring, and how beautiful it was ..
but, it is ok if I haven't get it now, I will try to do something crafty with my traveler's notebook about the Spring.. hopefully it was just fine :)


I realized that I have a lot stock of stamps and I feel sorry if I just use them for card making, I want to do more! so, I try to use them to decorate my traveller's notebook .. 


Always love the words about friend and best friend ...


... and these two images can fit each other, how cute they are!

It might be a short post from me, but I will try my best to be here again pretty soon!
So, Thank you so much for reading my post today and hope you'll get some inspiration to use your stamps and stuff in many ways too.
Have a nice day everyone!

Yulis



2 comments

Sarah - Crea S said...

Stunning!

Candy said...

Hi Yulis,
I have to tell you how much I love your
Travelers journey book. Your work is remarkable.
I have always loved your painting but your hand painted flowers are so wonderful and spring like :o)
I can't wait to see more........

Big Hugs, Candy