7 Days of Easter - Day 02 Favorite Quote

Hello readers,

as I promise you to share my project for 7 days of Easter, so here is the day 02
and I am showcasing my favorite quote on my project;


I made a card, just one layer .. yes only one layer flat and the shape is postcard size with postage edge.
Tilda is coming from Day 02 Hoppy Easter and using Gansai tambi Starry gold for splatters. 
I am using a postage frame dies from Magnolia Vintage Box - Air Mail set
After my card is finished, I stamp my personal stamp on the back side, than I wrap it and I give some tags to complete it.



The cutest personalized stamp is from Magnolia : Personalized Stampz ; you can order yours HERE
and about how I make this project you can watch this video


Ok, and this is a short post :)
Hope you enjoy to read it anyway and get some inspiration from here.
I'll see you again, Have a good day!
Yulis


No comments