Spring, Spring is finally here! | Flowers doodling on traveler's notebook

Dear readers ...

Wishing you a good day!
Today's post is another watercolor doodling from me :)


On my traveler's notebook, I wrote a poem  I found around the internet and I am so in LOVE with it.
yeah ... Spring is finally here! Hope the words describe that all of you already surrounded by the beautiful season!


I just want to keep that poem on my notebook so  if you spot any ugly handwriting, I am so sorry for that, I try to be better next time :)
I am doodling some flowers, painting with watercolor direct on the notebook was pleasant to me!
and I use two sizes of brushes; number 0 and 4
A new color comes to my box, cobalt turquoise from Winsor and Newton has won my heart! 
that color so beautiful to background my doodling


I want my journal today more cheerful, so I pick an image from Magnolia stamp : Dressed for Festivity Tilda and I coloring her using soft tone color so she looks more charming :)


How can I resist from these beautiful words from Robin William ..
so, let's join the party!
Yellow, Red, Green ... all blooms together .. yeah Spring is finally here!! 

That's my post for today :)
Thank you so much for reading,
I hope you can find something here that inspired you. I'll see you again!

Yulis



2 comments

Jane said...

Oh Yulis, I am so in love with the gorgeous watercolour flowers on these pages! You are so clever! I thought at first the flowers were already on the pages and then realised you have painted them! They are excellent! Hugs, Jane x x

Alpha Hytech Pte Ltd said...

Nice blog really helpful thanks for share it.

Rubber Stamp

Rubber Stamp Singapore

Self Inking Stamps

Rubber Stamp Maker

Company Stamp