7 Days of Easter - Day 01 Close to my Heart

Hi all!!

How are you and is there any bunnies still around ? hee hee ...
I've got a little bit busy on this early April but I still want to share all things, one by one ..
and this is for Day 01


Today is about making background, and I choose to painting a beach scene
I use Winsor & Newton watercolor paint, but keep in mind  that on card making, we can use whatever we may have, if you have an artist grade watercolor, is great! but if you have school grade on hand, it was totally fine! and go with it .. your hand and passion is the most important thing.


I also make a faux iron anchor from a die cut out paper,
for more detail how I make this card you can watch on this video :


Supplies : Day 01 Hoppy Easter from Magnolia Rubber stamp.

Thank you so much for reading and see you again!
Have a great day!

Yulis



1 comment

hanap said...

Thanks so much for the lovely inspiration. Your painting backround is
great. Happy Easter Days.
hanap