We are friends Online and Offline - TOMIC midweek reminder

Hi everyone!

It's me again in the middle of the month of May.
So happy to see you back here, and this is my post for today inspiration together with TOMIC as a midweek reminder about the challenge theme, Spring and use at least one dies.


Today I have a card with gently, softly background using just watercolor and light words stamped.

and this is my main inspiration:

Friendship warmth is felt even if it's through a keyboard
I am tagging some of my best friends on my Instagram, and I encourage you to check it out, besides a lovely person, they are so creative and have a lot of ideas!
yeah, have best friends with same passion is so much fun,  especially if we can support each other online and offline.
We share lots of pin on Pinterest and we are tagging each other when we found something we can enjoy together :) :) :)

Ok so, here are details of my card;


I just happy to received my kit from Magnolia although it always took a long way to arrive, this frame dies set is so versatile and I want to have them since they are released.
so I am featuring the Rounded frames and Tags Magnolia DooHickey dies along with the new collection Hugs and Kisses.



I was inspired by the image itself, she is so modern and trendy.
Coloring and painting mediums are watercolor both distress ink and Cotman.


Image: Selfie Tilda

I just stamp the words: #selfie and #hugs&kisses with Memento desert sand; those words are coming from the same collection - Hugs & Kisses kit
Decorated with Pin and tag from DooHickey Box
and wrap it out with the help of beautiful sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and Mama Elephant sentiment.


Thanks for reading, wishing you a lovely day!

2 comments

Suzi Mac said...

Another beautiful card Yulis, love those pastel colours xx

Candy said...

LOVE your soft colours Yulis!!
Another beautiful card :o)

Big Hugs, Candy