Spring is coming soon! - TOMIC first challenge

Hello!

Today's post is part of TOMIC first challenge, as you know that Magnolia design team had started up the TOMIC again and we really love to see your entry.
There will be a new challenge every 1st of the month and we start up with the sense of Spring.

Therefore the theme we have chosen for you is :
Spring plus use at least one Magnolia die in your project.
now let’s jump into the card I made


I am featuring Dandelion Tilda from Spring Fever 2016 and Sweet Rabbits from Its Spring 2017
I stamped onto Canson illustration paper with Ranger dye ink in the color of Black Tie, then I was coloring her with watercolor and let her be the main focal on my card.
I choose a sentiment that I think it's really as beautiful as the Spring is.

I die cut out some designed paper using Magnolia dies, and here are the details;


Beautiful tiny butterfly from Magnolia vintage box.


and this is Stump - (ST17) It's Springtime Collection 


Thank you,
Hope you'll find a little inspiration from here and see you on TOMIC!

2 comments

beth kendal-wood said...

Beautiful...love it xx

Candy said...

Oh Yulis!
Your card is beautiful and so soft and restful with your background painting. I just love it!!!