Hippity Hoppity! Easter on it's way! - New release | TOMIC Inspiration with coloring Video

Hello everyone!

Today is rainy here but not that much,  the weather is quite nice.
so, this is a beautiful day to say hi!
and today I have a card inspiration to share with you featuring the newest release from Magnolia: Hoppity Easter 2019
 Today's post also is part of TOMIC, a fun place to play along with Magnolia design team and we really love to see your entry.
There will be a new challenge every 1st of the month and this month we all are ready for Easter!
Therefore the theme we have chosen for you is :
Easter with at least one animal.
and here is mine;



This Hoppity Easter stamp set, like all Magnolia stamp sets, comes with super cute images and I just love this one ever so much!


 

My idea for this card was to create a scenery about a girl who can't wait for Easter to come, she is playing with the chicken on the yard and a beautiful hill in the background. For the frame I used DooHickey dies from the Magnolia to cut a piece of Maja Design paper - Spring Basic. I die-cut a chick or I say it was rooster also with DooHickey, background panel was hand painting.

I filmed a video tutorial showing how to create this project from start to finish. I’m hoping you’ll enjoy it.

 



Thank you, and see you at TOMIC!


2 comments

Patty O'Malley said...

Love this adorably sweet card! The stamp and dies are perfect together. Thanks for sharing a video.

Christy Designs said...

Love the scene, beautiful as always!!