Doodling on traveler's notebook | Vintage peonies

Hi dear friends!
So glad to know you stopped here :)
I wish you all a happy Monday, and today I am sharing a layout on my Traveler's notebook which is my watercolor journal, so I hope you like it!


This in a layout that I use to keep all notes of color mixing, also I love to learn some flowers doodling here. and to decorate my layout I am using some stamps from Magnolia Vintage Box 5th edition named Blue Bird.

and here are some photos in zoom :
[pardon for my amateur doodling]




Color list :
Daniel Smith - English Red Ochre; Indigo; Amiata Natural Sienna
W&N Cotman series - Yellow Ochre; Hooker Green Dark; Cadmium Red

if you want to see my other scene doodling , you can click HERE

Thank you so much for reading and wish you a lovely day!!

xoxo, Yulis
 

2 comments

Mo said...

I LOVE your style and work dear Yulis !!!
Big hug,
Mo

jiwonarts said...


The watercolor roses and Vintage Box 5 stamps on Traveler's notebook are so beautiful.
I love your watercolor so much