You are my favorite | Learn to doodling and painting a hill scene

Happy Friday all !!!
I am so glad to say hello again to you my lovely readers :)
and today I have a card to share with you featuring a cutest image from Magnolia latest release; Sweet pants Tilda 


Look.. how cute she was!!
She is my favorite on this collection and how I adore her pose, her hair style .. seriously she is way too cute!!!


I am coloring her with watercolor, and if you spot for her blouse .. it just because I am so inspired by a pattern painted on my pencil case, you can see my Instagram post HERE.
and after I did her blouse I just can't resist to grab my pencil and doodling a hill scene behind her.
I love to use 0.2 pencil when I learn to draw. 
and then I am painting everything with watercolor.


Here is the look from another angle, 
I use tag dies from Magnolia Vintage box released some while ago and the bird is coming from the newest Magnolia Vintage Box 5 as well as the vintage script stamp that I used on the tag.
I learn to improve my doodling and painting,  I wish I can do better in the future, so I keep learn and learn .. 


So that's my card for today, I hope you like it and I will see you again on the next post.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a lovely day!
Bye bye !!!

Yulis

2 comments

jiwonarts said...

How can you draw so beautiful!
How do you color your colors so beautifully.
Thank you for always showing a newer, better card.
I am surprised every time I visit a blog.

One person who loves Yulis ~~ Jiwon

Candy said...

Yulis,
Your card is perfect!!
what beautiful scene you created - your painting is WONDERFUL!
BIG HUGS, CANDY xoxo