Smiles .. Cute little bookmark | Mirror Stamping

Hi folks!

I am so happy that I can write another blog post here .. and I am gonna share something fun today!
I have made one layer bookmark with images and words at both sides of the bookmarks, so I am playing a mirror stamping to get another direction of the image I used.


Oh ..  I really love how they turn out!
and I couldn't resist with her cute face .. her smile ...
it makes me want to put some words about the beautiful effect of "smiles" hee hee ..



I couldn't agree more with this ..
A smile really happens in a flash, but its memory can last a lifetime.
So true ..

I don't want to let a blank space on the back of my bookmarks so, here is the way I do the mirror stamping; I learn it from Iliana;



and I get this result:


I think, this mirror stamping a fun to do, but not that easy to explain it with words so I  make a video how I did it when I created my bookmarks, here :




Supplies :
Magnolia Stamp Wihoo Emoji Tilda | Fiskars Smile quotes

Thank you so much for reading, Have a great day!

Yulis



2 comments

Rosette's Cards said...

Hi Yulis dear, I have just a little question please.. what is the products that you use in your video, just before stamping the quote "Smile is a curve...", and what is its use?

I just love to learn new things xxx Thank you for helping us out with new videos, ideas etc..
Hugs, R

Candy said...

Hi Yulis,
I have just come across these wonderful bookmarks you made. Thank you very much for showing how to make a stamp for the back side the same as the front.
May I ask you where you bought all you wonderful stamps with the sayings on them. They are wonderful and I would like to make some cards with them.
Love, Candy xoxo