Cards for sending supports | Lovely Emoji Collection 2017

Hello my dear readers ...

Its been a long break, but actually I am not that far anyway .. hee hee ..
And I always feel that is good to be back, so today I wanna share my card featuring the latest collection from Magnolia Stamp Company named Lovely Emoji and I used one from them called Cause I love you Tilda.


I made two cards this time, I know that when I color more than one image I can't coloring them perfectly the same but I am trying to make something really similar today.


I am so sorry I can't take a nice photo, but hopefully all pictures still enjoyable :)
The word is coming from Magnolia stamp - We Made it collection 2016
and I just love that word!
I am thinking about one of my favorite Disney's story : Winnie The Pooh ..
Okay, before I will continuing my story behind these cards, let me show you what I did ;


I colored two images with same colors, and I am trying everything are the same ..


 and then I stamp the word using versamark , add liquid platinum embossing powder on it.
I also do a loose water coloring on the background using the rainbow colors order.


I am pretty love how the embossing powder turn out, the world more beautiful in real life.


 Finally I have two cards that will be sent for two cute girls .. They are two special person of my sons and I wish they will love what I made for them :)
Through these cards I will support them :) One girl is going to do high school final exam and the other girl will going overseas for a competition.

oh yes, about the Winnie the Pooh ..
There are soooo many wonderful Quotes I've got from that story, and it could make a new spirit!
One of my favorite is :
“..There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.
A.A. Milne

Supplies :
Magnolia Rubber Stamp : Cause I love you Tilda ; You are Braver 
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins Ballerina; Easter , Scalloped rectangle frame

That's all from me today, Thank you so much for reading .. hope you enjoy my blog post
and I'll see you again!

Yulis

1 comment

caroleka said...

Magnifique ! bravo