Magnolia Advent calendar day 15



Hi! and welcome again to another Advent calendar .. and it's me that will serve you for the 15th shutter today.
I don't know why but this year I am so exciting with lots of present, and in love with the winter mood :)
This shutter will contain lots of pictures about a gift set, errr.. sound like a warning isn't it ?
ho ho ho ..
okay, please take a sit, relax and enjoy my shutter ...


I choose a theme for my gift set , it calls "Christmas with the beautiful sparkling frosty heart"


First, here are the tags that I made ..
when I created them, it just silent on my room and I heard on of my favorite Christmas song ..
"This is Christmas" by Celine Dion
I cut the tag manually with 2.5" x 5" shape and I cut a piece white paper with DooHickey winter scene  (Dies club vol.7) then adhere it on the tag with fun foam to make a dimensional look. and I am not forget to give an evening winter feel with Brilliance soft gold using a blending tool.
I do not dispose  the rest of the stars but I am using them to get a beautiful sky on the winter evening.



as you know, I can't resist with these cute girls, I stamp 3 of Tilda holding heart from A Lovely Christmas collection 2015 and guess .. why I color their shirt with 3 kind of colors ??


 
okay ... before I give you the answer about the 3 colors, that are my tags  with all Tilda.
look! they also have 3 kind of twine colors and every color was matched with Tilda's shirt.


more closer ...
the one on with purple was inspired from "Frosted Plum"
and the green was inspired from "Glazed Apple" while the red one inspired from "Frosted Cranberry"


Ho.. Ho.. Ho..
do you smell something ?? no ?? really ??


yess .. they are the inspirations!
I really want to bring someone a warm thought, and  I think on this Christmas a dear friend of mine really deserved it
I made a box, just simple box nothing fancy at all . but I dies an oval shape in front of the box and decorated it with snow and trees


Wrapped them out with a vellum and I stamped some of snow randomly with white pigment ink.
They are ready to fly! and I am hoping so much they will safety arrived and my dear friends will love them as much as I do.


Each will be get a set like that, with a harmony color and scent .. I just love to pack those gifts!

Okay,  .. that's all from me hope you guys really can enjoy what I serve today and don't forget to leave your words or may be your short story about the Christmas around you ? It would be a beautiful sharing ;)
and remember there are some presents from Magnolia everyday until the end of this December .. don't miss it!

I will be back soon with the winner ..
Thank you so much for visiting and Have a beautiful December everyone !!!


Merry Christmas from Indonesia,
Yulis


47 comments

mlarisa said...

What beautiful tags! Tilda - charming!

Debbie Dolphin said...

Wow Yulis
As always si very inspiring xx
Hugs to you my friend and I wish you a wonderful Christmas xx
Hugs
Debbie xx

Gurkiss said...

Such lovely tags and presents you have made :)
I just love them. Very inspiring :)

Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas to you.

Hugs Gurkiss

Ashlee McGregor said...

These are just adorable yulis... So awesome for Christmas!! Xx

Maryann Laursen said...

Absolut gorgeous giftsets here Yulis. I´m very sure, that your friends will LOVE them dearly, when they get these amazing gifts. Such wonderful coloring and perfect work on every details.

paperpapier said...

wow, so beautiful! The tag in white with a little pop of distressed brown makes the tag look so fabulous!

CAROLIX said...

Original très belle

CAROLIX said...

Original très belle

Muuske said...

Beautiful christmas gift. Love it. Hugs Margo.

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

ohmy...these are Gorgeous,Yulis!
Super Love these ♥♥♥

ilascrappa said...

I've tried to do something similar for my advent calendar with glitters but i really love the warm tones of the background! So sweet! Beautiful

Maja said...

Very beautiful tags.

Monique Lokhorst said...

Dear Yulis!

Your creations are always a lovely surprise! I LOVE them! They are gorgeous!
I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Big hugs,
Monique xxx

Monydav said...

Sono davvero deliziose le tue tag, complimenti!
Monica

Jok_96 said...

Wow just love your presents with tags, so supercut.
wish you a wonderful christmas.
Hugs Johanna.

Sol said...

So Elegant boxes... I love the way you have used a blender behind the die cut. -I looks Great..
Tilda is Sweet Sweet Coloured. and How Sweet to give them different colours on their T-shirts... I must say, I have not noticed this Tilda before.. But she is Adorable.. And so easy to use for different projects.. And with your gifts, It looks like you have given a little bit of your heart with the gift too! Very symbolic!

angelwhispers said...

Yulis you make the most amazing tags each time I see something so inspirational and loving it what lucky recipients to receive such beautiful gifts so creatively and lovingly wrapped. Thanks one again for inspiring me. Love Chanelle xxxxx

Barbara GR said...

Woooowwwww!!!!!! Amazing as always!!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Christy Designs said...

Woww.....what a beautiful christmas gift set !!
There are Gorgeous!!! Love them all

Louise said...

Gorgeous tags, I love how they match with each gift. such a good idea and thanks so much for sharing
hugs Louise

Marina and Nola said...

Your tags are stunning! Perfect to go with beautifully boxed presents.
The colors are so nice.
Have a great Holidays!

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my! These tags are so adorable. Beautiful Tilda and dies. Merry Christmas. Hugs Suzi

tammejean said...

Beautiful...thanks so much for sharing

Anne Caroline said...

Very beautiful!!!

Mo said...

OMG Yulis..., your tag and gift are AMAZING, what a great idea with the winter scene die !!!
I'm listening the same song in my house and I love it too...
Big hugs,
Mo

Laura said...

Lovely gift packages and tags Yulis! They are just so sweet and special and now I want to make some. Merry Christmas from Mesa Arizona in the USA!

hugs,
Laura C.

Ga Studio said...

Awesome tags and gifts!
Creative projects for christmas.
Wishing u the very best christmas.

cebelica said...

Wow, such gorgeou tags and gift packages. I love the way they look.
Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

Lovely christmas tag and gorgeus Tilda.
I love the way you arrange the embellishments die cuts.
Just awesome.
Hugs,

Unknown said...

Sweet christmas touch! wow ..
so lovely, love all the shabby christmas accent on your projects.
great inspiration.

Lidya C said...

Beautiful tags. thanks for sharing !

Marjeta said...

Beautiful Tag. Very thoughtful of you to made such gifts. I am sure your friend will be very pleased. Wish you a lovely holiday.

Marjeta

Glenna said...

Yulis the tags are stunning! so soft and inviting just like the holidays!
You have such talent and a gift for shading and colouring your images.
Absolutely Beautiful! Merry Christmas

Kirsty said...

Hi I love your tags with the winter scene and then the cute Tilda's the Co ordinating colours are perfect with the gifts your friends will recieve with smiles!! So looking forward to Christmas too and enjoy making gifts with some Christmas music on too in the background and drinking gingerbread coffee!! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas :)

Kirsty said...

Hi I love your tags with the winter scene and then the cute Tilda's the Co ordinating colours are perfect with the gifts your friends will recieve with smiles!! So looking forward to Christmas too and enjoy making gifts with some Christmas music on too in the background and drinking gingerbread coffee!! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas :)

Elżbieta said...

Your tags are beautiful !

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely stunning, had to pin them to Pinterest, WOW. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas love Jane x

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Adoro le tag soprattutto per usarle nei pacchetti di Natale. Bellissime, raffinate e simpatiche! Complimenti per il progetto
Alice

Letty Aguilar said...

Wow!!! Your tags are absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love them all! Thanks for the inspiration :) Merry Christmas!

Donna said...

Hi Yulis,
Wow!!! Your gift tags and boxes are absolutely stunning and the Winter scenes look so veyr festive.
I love them all and am certain that the recipients will too.
Merry Christmas once again and thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs, Donna xx

Anonymous said...

Such pretty tags,beautifully done xo Julie P

Karina said...

Aww... so love your gift set <3!! The tags are so beautiful. I love how you created the background with the little winter scene. Looks amazing. Thank you so much for your inspiration.
Merry Christmas to you!
Hugs, Karina

Unknown said...

Wonderful!

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

Very cute tags! Perfect Christmas gifts.

Irene Mendes said...

Wooow, This is so amazing, This tag is just PERFECT. It's stunning!!
Hugs, Irene

Dwita said...

Very very pretty gift sets, Lily..

Unknown said...

Wonderful!! Adorable!