5th shutter of Magnolia's Advent Calendar

Hello and welcome to the 5th shutter of Magnolia's Advent calendar!
Today its my pleasure to provide you a joyful of the Christmas with my work, and because the Christmas is already around of us, I wanna bring your mind up about the heart of this season;
Christmas is about LOVE and give, just because it was winter on the Christmas the ambiance even more beautiful also, and today my work is about wrap the gift with love and sending the word with the beautiful winter scene ..
Just little reminder if there is a secret prize from Magnolia on every shutter
Also this year, anyone wants to shop on the Magnolia web shop will get 10% discount on your order by entering this code : Merry Christmas
The code is valid from now 5th December until 8th December 2015 ;)

and here is what I have made to inspiring you this Christmas ..
 



I made a set, gift and mini tag


I cut the tag manually, and I use Magnolia DooHickeys dies from several dies club
I use fun foam to make a dimensional look from the winter village, and vellum paper help to give more "winter" on it. In front of the vellum I put the Christmas tree and some presents.


Those are some of my little winter tags, the beautiful border also from the dies club


Sometimes I think I can't go with only dies without the cutest Tilda on my card :)
so, I color some of Tilda that hiding a present .. she called Lace Hood Tilda from the newest A Lovely Christmas 2015
I paint with several medium from Distress ink to Winsor and Newton water color pan


And my finished little tag ready to go with the present ;)


taraaa ... Those presents are ready! 
I just wrap the gift with a white printer paper, but first I stamp a Christmas sentiment  on it orderly arrangement with silver lining ink pad
I also cut another tiny tag from the dies club volume 3 and the "Merry & Bright" was embossed with white embossing powder.
I am using cotton twine and twinery to tie everything nicely.

Hope you guys a happy visiting here! and do not forget to leave your comment for your chance to get the Christmas gift directly from Magnolia ;)
and enjoy to the rest of Magnolia's DT for their beautiful creations throughout the month

Thank you so much everyone and will see you again soon with the winner ;)

Have a lovey December!!!

Love,
Yulis


48 comments

Ashlee McGregor said...

Wow absolutely stunning as always yulis... I just adore your style!! Xx

Unknown said...

Oh, pretty tag.
Love it so much.

Hugs, Dian Ratna.

JenniferD said...

Wow those tags look Amazing and using the vellumn has softened it all up love it!

cebelica said...

Your tags are amazing and I love the idea of wrapping your present in white printer paper that you previously stamped on. Looks great!
Hugs! xx

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous tags, Yulis. I love your work! Always such soft and delicate projects. Love the layering on the tags, an beautifully colored images. Wishing you and your family a merry christmas! Higs, Elizabeth xx

Maritha said...

Awww that is just sooo cute ♡

Christmas hugs

Kelly said...

I love those die cuts, really makes a beautiful setting for Tilda, Beautiful.
Hugs Kelly

Kirsty said...

Hi wow I live your tags and your gorgeous Tilda's love how they are a mini winter scene thanks for the inspiration and would like to wish you a Merry Christmas :)

Lidya C said...

Awesome tilda tags! absolutely stunning
Thanks for sharing the great inspiration

Ga Studio said...

What a lovely tags !!
great projects!

Tiina said...

So lovely tags and it would be wonderful to have present like that, so beautiful creation <3

Mikha Adriani said...

Ce Yulisss lucunyaa...♡♡♡ simply stunning♡

Marrie said...

Ohh Yulis this is so lovely !!!

Hugs Marrie

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous soooo classy and elegant. Wishing you a very merry Christmas love from Jane x

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous soooo classy and elegant. Wishing you a very merry Christmas love from Jane x

Anonymous said...

So cute, love your pretty tags xo Julie P

Maryann Laursen said...

So beautiful work here again Yulis. I love the soft look and the elegance in your work here, so beautiful.

Sol said...

Gosh.. Tilda is adorable!!.. Love this Tilda.. Beautiful painted.. great shine and shades you have managed to paint in her clothes.. FAB Details. And with the die cut of gifts in the back.. So Beautiful! Stunning Detail.. and I love that the TAG is in Craft paper too.. with the colours and gift wrapped in copy paper. The TAG really stand out!! Beautiful work..

Gurkiss said...

I just love your lovley tags <3
Super cute wraping on the gift :)

Have a wonderful day anf Merry Christmas.
Hugs Gurkiss

Kruemel said...

Your Tag is just amazing - love that idea, it looks so festive and elegant...

Have a happy christmas time!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Daniela dell'orto said...

questa tag è un amore

angelwhispers said...

This is so beautiful and so many details who needs a pressie the tag is just enough on its own amazing I so need more doohickeys!!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation Chanelle xxx

Giada Provitali said...

wow...fantastic idea! :*

Suzi Mac said...

These sweet gift tags are so adorable, love your use of the vellum. Merry Christmas.
Hugz Suzi

Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous, your tags are amazing

Glenna said...

wow I love the soft effect of the distress inks. Absolutely beautiful. Merry Christmas Yulis. Your tags are beautiful.

paperpapier said...

Cantik sungguh tag Tilda! Penwarnaan dengan distress ink sangat menarik sekali!

Laura said...

These tags are such a lovely idea. I must make some now and put them on the gifts I send to my family. So pretty! Happy Holidays!

Karina said...

Your tags are so beautiful, Yulis. I so love them. Love the idea with the vellum. Thank you so much for your inspiration.
Hugs, Karina

Mo said...

OMG Yulis, your tags are GORGEOUS..., and your coloring of Tilda simply AMAZING...!!!
Love this project of you like everything you do.
Lot's of love,
Mo

Muuske said...

Beautiful tags. greetings Margo.

Cathy Lee said...

These are beautiful, Yulis. I love your creativity using vellum on the tags. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugz,
Cath

tammejean said...

Beautiful tags thanks for sharing 🎄

Me ad said...

Pretty tag....I love your style....simple and clean..and this is so bright idea
Hugs

Donna said...

Wow!!! Your gift set and mini tag are simply stunning with such beautiful festive cheer and crafting loveliness.
Thanks for sharing!
Merry Christmas! Hugs, Donna x

Chris said...

Yulis, you have, once again, created a delightful project AND shared how we could also make the tags that are delightful! I love that you used fun foam and then paired it with vellum to give the scene a misty feel. You always have the best ideas! Thank you for sharing!

Merry Christmas XO,
Chris Christensen

Maja said...

Your tags are beautiful. The vallum brings even more Christmas spirit to it.

Marjeta said...

This is fantastic tag. Perfectly fit in Christmas time.

Marjeta

Maria said...

The tag is so pretty, and I love the idea of vellum ! Fantastic !!
Merry Christmas !! and Happy New Year !!
Hugs
Maria

Anne Caroline said...

Wonderful, very creative and cute!

mlarisa said...

O, it's very nice teg and I love it!

on a good day said...

What a beautiful tag! I love it. All of the Tilda's are so sweet. For my New Year's Resolution I want to colour and paint Tilda's. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation! Germaine

Tamara said...

This is stunning! Love your ideas and designs!
Hugs, t.

Anke said...

Lovely Tag. Hugs Anke

Anke said...

Lovely Tag. Hugs Anke

Irene Mendes said...

Wooowww, This is so Gorgeous. Love this tag, so simple and so elegant.
Hugs, Irene

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Adorable!

Unknown said...

Super cute!! Adorable!