5th shutter's winner is ....

Hello everyone!!!

so sorry a bit late, I am so excited to go for December shopping at the moment ..
Ho Ho Ho ...

but don't worry .. I still remember to do this post and will happy announce the winner from my shutter last 5th December ;)
I asked Mr. Random due I want to make a fair pick to everyone .. because if I have to choose .. I will pick you all!!
eek .... I still have another shutter some point of the day this December, so I still wait all of you on the next visiting .. and also my dear team mates have lots of lovely inspirations until the end of this month, so stay tune!!

hmmm ... before it, let me share my other work to you as you all are SO dear friends to me!


I made a mini milk carton, they care hand cut no special tool needed but a ruler, cutter and pencils
The mini panels are just red cardstock that stamped with candy cane stamp from A Lovely Christmas called Candy cane kit. I am using versamark and white embossing powder to make my own designed panels. The cute Cherry was cutting from DooHickey kit vol 7
I am happy to write down the measurement to make these mini milk carton, hope the winner will be patient .
We need 1 cardstock ( 8.5" x 11" ) to make 2 milk cartons; cut it into 8 1/4" x 5 1/2" ; score on the long side at 1 7/8 . 3 3/4 , 5 5/8 , 7 1/ 2" ; score on the short side at 1 7/8 , 3 3/4 . 5"
and than just fold on the each scored.
Well, these are the cutest little milk carton I ever made, hope you will love them as much as I did.

Okaaaaaay , no more words 
the winner from the 5th shutter is ..


Donna .. please email me your address to my email address : yulis_kartika@yahoo.com.sg 
so, I can forward it asap to Magnolia Sweden.

Thank you so much to everyone that join on my Advent calendar last 5th December, and I  wish you a beautiful day!!!

Love,
Yulis




6 comments

Mikha Adriani said...

Ya ampun... unyu cc!! Trus diisi permeeenn♡ nomnomnom

Mikha Adriani said...

Ya ampun... unyu cc!! Trus diisi permeeenn♡ nomnomnom

Donna said...

Wow!!! It's me!
Firstly, Thank you for sharing your stunning mini milk cartons and instruction sizes
I'm off to mail you now.
Hugs, Donna xx

Chris said...

Congrats, Donna! You are so lucky!

Yulis, the milk carton idea is wonderful! You do such clever things! I love this idea!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Sol said...

The little milk cartons are Adorable... So Sweet.. and Lovely Christmas decorations on!..
I might try this sometime.. Thank you so much for the measurements..
And Congratulations Donna!

Unknown said...

lovely idea so great love them. Thanks for your work