December Hearts 01 | Magnolia Advent Calendar day 21

 

Hi everyone!!

In December, I have so many reasons to love this month...
yes! I am a Sagittarius girl that born on December :)
and my youngest son has the same zodiac as me.
another reason is, I feel so peaceful in December with the weather and season.

Okay, I can't type more words but let me invite you to join my mini-series with Love theme in five days ahead, yeah a week before Christmas!
and without further ado, let's start with this day 01
 

can I say, Happy Birthday to me? LOL!!
just kidding!

A birthday.. for me is a day for looking inside in me...
what I have done and how to manage myself to be a better me. I might not be able to please everyone, and always fit in with many things, but I will always try to find beautiful harmony through everything
and do the best I can :)
 

 
Today, on the bag from day 21 of Magnolia Advent calendar we got a beautiful wording stamp and after I think about hours... I decided to use them together and combine it with some goodies from the bag of this year Advent calendar and all are DooHickey dies.
 
you can watch the video how I made this HERE
 
and these are some closer photos;
 



Wishing you all, The best day!

1 comment

The Craft Bucket said...

Just lovely, stay safe & a very Merry Christmas love Jane x