December Hearts 02 | Magnolia Advent Calendar day 22

 

Hi everyone!
It's that time again to provide another video on Magnolia's Advent Calendar on YouTube, and for the day 22 we got a gorgeous Edwin stamp.


First, I stamped Edwin and Tilda with masking stamp technique, then I paint a background behind the image and I imagine about a hill when the Summer still around,
I know I am not an expert so I still have a little afraid when I paint on my card, but I remind my self [again and again]; just being fun with all the idea and don't be afraid of making mistakes.
 
I also use a wording stamp that coming from previous day of this year calendar, and I love how fit the words are.
 
you can watch me painting HERE on Magnolia YouTube channel
 

Thank you so much for reading,
Wish you the most beautiful December too!
 
 
 

1 comment

Thomina Augustinsson said...

Beatiful!!! yulis ❤❤❤❤